Founded in 1993 by brothers Tom and David Gardner, The Motley Fool is dedicated to helping the world invest — better. Through our website, podcasts, books, newspaper column, radio show, mutual funds, and premium investing services, we’ve taught millions of people how to invest in the greatest companies of our time.
Motley Fool analysts are available for interviews on investing strategy, money basics, and breaking business news. Here are some examples:
- Look Who's on Top Now – The Wall Street Journal
- How to Teach Your Children About Investing – The Wall Street Journal
- Disney is ‘finally entering the big leagues of digital media:’ Motley Fool - CNBC
At The Motley Fool, we’re also on a mission to help the world work — better. In addition to regional recognition as a great employer, The Motley Fool was twice named the best company to work for in the US by Glassdoor. Members of our Foolish HR and People Team are regularly interviewed for their innovative approach to employee engagement and happiness.
Interviews like these:
- 7 companies with amazingly unique wellness programs - Mashable
- Research Shows That Organizations Benefit When Employees Take Sabbaticals – Harvard Business Review
- Why Your Company Needs a Chief Collaboration Officer – Fast Company
If you’d like to schedule an interview with Fool about investing or workplace culture, fill out this form.
Premium Investing Services
Invest better with The Motley Fool. Get stock recommendations, portfolio guidance, and more from The Motley Fool's premium services.